Sunday, October 17, 2010

R&B Singer Monica is Engaged!!! Plus, Keyshia Cole confirms!




Monica and her baller boo Shannon Brown are engaged. Shannon apparently knows what he wants and popped the question with a ten-karat diamond. The couple also has matching name tattoos.

The two met on the set of Monica’s Love All Over Me video back in June. The two later started dating and have fallen head over heels in love.

Some people are saying they are moving too fast, to that Monica Tweeted:

"We realize people will have their opinions. That’s the way of the world. But we know who we are & who’s we are. We pray 2 an awesome God 2gether. And that is what keeps us strong. So for all my real supporters who are happy for me. I thank u, I love u, & I’m realistic enough about life To know my journey has just begun. I don’t have anything else to say about it 2 people who judge. If u worked on self u wouldn’t even see me." (http://entertainmentrundown.com)

1 comment:

  1. I think Monica was with Shannon while with Rocko and Keyshia hooked them up.

    ReplyDelete