Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Monica quits Twitter


Monica told friends and followers that she's inactivating her Twitter account. The reason for the sudden action was that she could stand people hating on her engagement.

Monica Tweeted a picture of herself Sunday showing that she was now an engaged woman. But apparently, it drew a lot of criticism from some of her followers.

While some fans congratulated her and wished her well, others criticized how fast the two are moving and judged how quickly she seems to fall in love with men. Monica seemingly not in the mood for criticism quit the whole Twitter thing.

Here are some of her last tweets:

Hey there. I want to thank all of u who have been so supportive of myself & family for so many years. I hate to say this But I will no longer be on twitter. I love the fact that I am able to speak to my REAL supporters but it has also become a way for people to do malicious things, when my sole intent was to spread positivity. I love u guys dearly and will find ways to stay in touch. I have dear Friends on twitter & team Monica will make sure u have all information on dates etc. (TIMES ONLINE)

No comments:

Post a Comment