Monday, March 15, 2010

Dawn and Que Spin Off from Making the Band?


As they say, the show must go on …

Both out on their own after success with Day 26 and Danity Kane, Making The Band stars Que (Mosley) and Dawn Richard are set to star in a freshly inked ‘Making The Band’ spin-off !

Que, speaking with Washington D.C. radio station WKYS, confirmed the news last week.

“We have been going to MTV and meeting with some people in talks of a TV show so I’m excited that it got confirmed. It’s just a part of my career I want people to understand my music and get to know me musically.”

The show follows Que’s departure from Day 26 and soon-to-be released mixtape. Sources say the show will have a change of venue, shooting in the Baltimore, Washington D.C. area as early as Summer 2010. (SINGERSROOM)

No comments:

Post a Comment