Wednesday, February 24, 2010

R&B Singer & Songwriter Vivian Green to Release New Album "Beautiful" on April 6th, 2010


R&B singer and songwriter Vivian Green is set to release her long-awaited new album, "Beautiful" on Tuesday, April 6th, 2010 on E1 Music.

The title track, "Beautiful" was #1 most added at Urban AC radio last week with over 32 stations adding the record (beating out Mariah Carey and Chrisette Michelle). The track is just outside the Urban AC top 20 and climbing fast.

"It's the most fun I've ever had making a record," Vivian says of "Beautiful"'s birth cycle. "We worked in Anthony's studio, which is in his home, and it was a very relaxed, creative environment. If I wanted to sit down at the piano and start writing a song from scratch, like I did with 'Somewhere,' I could. The whole experience was very natural and comfortable, and I hope that you can hear that in the music."(PR)

No comments:

Post a Comment