Friday, October 9, 2009

One superstar to another, Jordan and Tiger just talk


Jordan will serve as a US team assistant when the Americans face the Internationals in the latest edition of the biennial team matches.

"We?re like big brother-little brother. I'm the big brother," Jordan said. "I don?t crowd him. I keep my distance because at certain times a little brother?s got to learn how to survive.

"But when I see him struggling, when he?s battling with himself a lot of times, I text him and say, is everything OK? We get on the phone and talk through whatever issues he might have."

If there is anyone who can relate to what Woods is going through in pursuit of the record 18 major golf titles won by Jack Nicklaus, it is Jordan, who led the Chicago Bulls to six NBA titles in eight years and became the first global superstar in basketball.(AP)

No comments:

Post a Comment