Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bow Wow's message for all the haters.


We recently announced that Bow Wow signed to Cash Money Records. He wrote the following message in response to the "naysayers".

"To the naysayers, I hope that you give me the opportunity to earn your respect," he wrote Tuesday (August 18) night. "I know that over the years I've put many of my faults on display which I make no excuses for. I'm young and I've made mistakes and I will make more. No different than any other 22 year old, I still have some growing up to do...To anyone who's confused or says I don't belong in Cash Money. Let me remind you that I've been down with Baby, Slim, Wayne and the whole Cash Money family from the beginning. 10 years ago when we really were 'Lil' me and Wayne did a song for the Hardball movie soundtrack. Baby was influential in my third album. Last year, Wayne and I spent 2 months together in New Orleans filming Hurricane Season. So please don't be misinformed and think I'm just jumpin' on 'what's hot' or trying to ride others success. This has been my extended family for more than a decade...And since everyone is asking, me and JD are cool! Nothing has or will change. He'll always be that father figure that I never had and we'll continue to make hits." (Global Grind)

No comments:

Post a Comment